Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to the blog of MeowAbout Cosplay and Crafts! 

Hi there!  I'm Mandy of MeowAbout Cosplay and Crafts. This blog is going to be something between my old website(s) and our current Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MeowAboutCosplay). I'll continue to post a handful of progress photos and updates on Facebook, but this blog will feature more involved write-ups about how my costumes and projects come together, including inspiration pictures, progress photos, and more information about techniques I use. Although I don't maintain a website anymore, I've still been writing up documents about how I make my costumes. I still have all the information from my old websites, and I'd love to post those articles up again.

What kind of things will be posted here?

Posts about new costumes as I work on them. Pictures of things we're making for our Etsy shop. Info about older costumes we're selling off. Older costuming articles that used to be posted on TRsRockin.com and MeowAboutCosplay.com. Photos of finished costumes.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment